Qualified Associate Business Advisory - (0 to 1 year experience)
- Greater involvement in execution
- Development of leadership and soft skills
- Enhancement of technical skill
- Competitive Compensation - based purely on merits
- Assist Seniors who are advising companies on inbound and outbound investment strategies from the perspective of tax efficiency, FEMA , company law and other regulatory compliances.
- Assist in financial and strategic planning, and restructuring of companies including Mergers, Acquisitions, Sale etc.
- Handhold the clients throughout the transaction lifecycle including co-ordination with connected service providers.
- Prepare and/or analyze cash flow forecasts and business plans.
- Incorporation of companies/LLP and assist clients in periodical/event based compliances under FEMA.
- Contribute in preparation of knowledge updates to client
- Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with good Academic records
- 0 to 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Good communication skills.
- Sharp analytical skills.
- Good Drafting Skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ready to accept challenges and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Self-motivated and highly organized with strong attention to details, deadlines and results.