HR Intern - Recruitment profile (Internship Duration: - 6 months to 1 year)
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like Linkedin, Naukri etc)
- Screen incoming resumes and applications, including phone screenings
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with the hiring managers through Teams or Zoom platform
- Following up on the interview process status
- Serving as a liaison with recruitment agencies, colleges, classes, Institutes etc.
- Qualification requirement: Graduate/ Post –Graduate or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to Multitask