Assistant Manager Taxation - Private Client Practice
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience in taxation, of which 3-4 years of handling HNI taxation in a similar organization is preferable.
- Ability to lead and mentor team
- Good communication and management skills
- Good Technical Knowledge
- Liaise with HNI or ultra HNI client and service their requirements on direct tax front and related matters.
- Liaise with other service provider to ensure servicing related areas such as accounts outsourcing, financial planning etc.
- Guide and mentor team in accomplishing client’s following task effectively:
- Timely payment of advance tax and filling of tax returns of HNI/ultra HNI
- Determination of residential status under domestic law as well as under applicable DTAA
- Conducting scrutiny assessment or appeals and preparation of written submissions
- Attending routine tax queries of client and other tax compliance
- Interpretation of applicable DTAA while computing foreign sourced income and foreign tax credit
- Advice to client on tax matters impacting them