Qualified Associate Audit
• Greater involvement in execution • Development of leadership and soft skills • Enhancement of technical skill • Competitive Compensation - based purely on merits
• Independently handling statutory, internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc.
• Assisting seniors in all audit related work depending upon the requirement.
• Responsible for day to day execution of the assignments
• Lead team of articles on challenging and diverse audit engagements
• Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness
• Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (upto 2 attempts)
• Good Academic records
• Strong Communication Skill
• Post-qualification experience in a reputed CA firm will be an advantage.
• Should possess experience in statutory and /or internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc
• Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act , Standards on Audit/Assurance Engagements, etc
• Open for Out Station travelling
• Pro-active and result oriented approach