Qualified Associate Audit ( 3 - 4 years experience)
- Greater involvement in planning and execution
- Development of leadership and soft skills
- Competitive Compensation - based purely on merits
- Independently handling of audit / review assignments.Responsible for day to day planning and execution of the assignments
- Lead team members’ on challenging and diverse audit engagements
- Assisting the Manager, Deputy Manager and or Assistant Manager for all audit related work depending upon the requirement.
- Play active role in Client relationship and management
- Ensuring that service deliverables are achieved while maintaining assignment quality and overall adherence to timeliness
- Proactively support and assist in all training initiatives
- Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with good Academic records (CA cleared in maximum two attempts).
- 3 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in statutory audit.
- Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act , Standards on Assurance Engagements, etc
- Pro-active and result oriented approach
- Strong Communication Skill.